Platinum Tools just released the new ezEX-RJ45® Termination System. This new tool is a first of its kind and provides a solution for terminating larger diameter twisted-pair cables, with conductor sizes up to .048".
The ezEX-RJ45® connector has a hi-lo stagger design to increase performance and accommodate larger conductors found in Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6A cables, while maintaining the EX(R) pass through design.
- 2 connectors for conductors ranging .041" – .048"
- Pass through design allows for easy verification of wiring sequence
- One-piece design — bars or liners are not required
- Rated up to 10 Gigabit for superior performance
- Works with solid or stranded conductors
- FCC, RoHS 2 & UL compliant
- Made in USA
EXO-EX Crimp Tool Frame and Die Sets:
- One-step to crimp and flush cut/trim ezEX-RJ45® conductors
- Die sets are easily interchangeable
- Reversible die sets for ambidextrous operation
- Connectors lock into die set port for easier crimping
- Push button lock for easy storage
- Ergonomic Comfort Grip TPR Handles
Learn more HERE.