This user programmed LED array with nearly an infinite amount of effects resembles a cluster of radio towers, albeit in miniature form. If you were an ant, this thing would be huge! Also, it follows as a suitable replacement for a lava lamp.
- LEDs: 3 x 3 x 3 = 27 LEDs (30 LEDs supplied)
- large amount of user programmable frames
- user programmable via USB (creation of animation/scenes)
- soldering skills required
- create all the animations you want and share them with others!
- divide your animation into multiple scenes
- up to 234 animation frames
- supports basic geometric operations (shift, rotate…)
- save an animation or send it to the LED cube
- back up your animations to your hard drive
- software available in multiple languages (English, French, Dutch) with easy installer
- the standard cube contains an animation with 102 frames divided in several scenes (rain, snake…)
- USB powered (9V snap also included)
- dimensions (W x D x H): 63 x 63 x 113mm / 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.45"